Solenoid Valve - Small Freespool and air brake 2-way solenoid valve A331-1C2 12vDC
Freespool and Air Brake Solenoid Valve
Manufactured by Camozzi
A direct action, 3-way solenoid operating valve singularly mounted with 1/8" BSP ports. By inserting a push fitting with an M5 thread into the top the valve is converted to a 2-way valve. Not needed for the RED Winch Hornet but maybe good to know if used for other reasons.
The body is manufactured in brass with stainless steel inner parts and nitrile rubber seals making it ideally suited for controlling the flow of air and other non-corrosive gasses with a maximum differential pressure of 150psi (10 bar). Electrical connection is by a three pin DIN 40050 connector which is available separately.
- Supply Voltage Max: 12V DC
- Orifice Size: 1.5mm
- Operating Pressure Max: 10bar
- Operating Pressure Min: -0.9bar
- Connection Size: 0.125"
- Valve Type: Poppet
- SVHC: No SVHC (18-Jun-2012)
- Coil Operating Rate: 95-100%
- DC Power: 5W
- External Width: 58mm
- Fixing Centres: 134mm
- Fluid Temperature Max: 50°C
- Height: 22mm
- IP / NEMA Rating: IP65
- Internal Depth: 30mm
- Material: brass with stainless steel inner parts & nitrile rubber seals
- Operating Temperature Max: 50°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -10°C
- Orifice Size: 1.5mm (exhaust 1.8mm)
- Pressure Drop: 10bar
- Pressure Max: 10bar
You May Also Like...
6mm Elbow-M5 (5 off) used on winches as a breather port£13.60 Ex VAT
6mm Silencer (5 off) Push fitting£14.50 Ex VAT