Rocker Switch - DPDT DOUBLE POLE ROCKER SWITCH FOR CLASS II APPLIANCES RS1
Double Pole Rocker Switch
Thes rocker switches are suitable for use in Class II appliances.
This rocker switch has silver contacts with a DPDT switching format, the momentry action always ensures it returns to the centre position.
The rocker switch body has a silk matt surface finish that snap fits into panel cut-outs with a panel thickness of between 0.75 and 3mm, the fixing ribs on the switch housing ensures a tight fit.
A transparent PVC cover is available to protect the rocker switch from dust and water ingression and to give the rocker switch actuator an IP64 rating.
Please choose from the drop down option if you would like the switch to come with the protective cover
- High current rating, up to 20A
- High inrush current (capacitive) up to 120A
- Contact distance ≥3mm
- Contact resistance <100mΩ
- Insulation resistance >100MΩ
- Electrical connection via 4.8mm or 6.3mm Faston/Quick Connect style terminals
- UL 94 V-2 flammability rated