- E.B.R. = Elizabeth “BETSY” Ross
- Case and shafts PROUDLY MANUFACTURED in the U.S.A.
- Case is 13.5MM THIN x 36MM TALL w/out spur assembly
- Weight: 5.1 oz including hardware and skid
- Complete assembled transmission
- AVID RACING CONCEPTS bearings
- Pre-greased with COW RC UDDER BUTTER
- CNC 6061-T6 case and motor plate
- CNC Machined shafts
- CNC Machined case hardened gears
- APPROX. 30% Overdrive
- 1.94:1 Front transmission output
- 2.65.8:1 Rear transmission output
- TGH Slipper Plates included
- Spur Gear and Slipper Pads NOT INCLUDED
- Recommended for use with AX31027 56T 32P spur gear or similar
- Recommended for use with AX31068 Slipper Pads
- Recommended for use with RRP0100 10T motor pinion
- 10.9:1 front output with recommended pinion/spur
- 14.8:1 rear output with recommended pinion/spur
- TGH Slotted DELRIN Skid
- Standard SCX10/10II skid chassis mounting pattern
- 78MM wide
- Includes 3.2MM spacer to accommodate our thinner skids
- May require rear lower link length adjustment due to improved geometry. Recommend TRA5525 rod ends to lengthen links, can be trimmed as necessary.
- Skid mounting hardware
Team Garage Hack or affiliates, assumes no liability of damage caused from bashing, excessively heavy trucks, OR EXCESSIVE FUN!
NOTE* CUSTOM FABRICATION MAY BE REQUIRED
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOUND HERE
***INSTALLATION IN STOCK AXIAL SCX10II TRUCKS WILL REQUIRE TGH SCX10II INSTALL KIT ***ADJUSTMENT OF DRIVE SHAFT LENGTH IS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION INTO STOCK SCX10II.***WILL REQUIRE CUSTOM BATTERY MOUNTING SOLUTION OR TGH BATTERY TRAY FOUND ON SHAPEWAYS.COM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.