Shipping & Tax
UK Carriage Charges
A DHL or UK Mail economy delivery service is usually used in these cases, normally taking 3-5 days for delivery.
Next day deliveries can only be booked if the order is received before 2pm (Weekedays)
Next day service if ordered on a Friday will be a Monday delivery and not Saturday.
Scottish Highlands and all UK off-shore Islands
For this option the shipping may take up to 7 days but still using the DHL or UK Mail economy service
Very Important Note: Inspection
- When any winch or parts are delivered the goods must be inspected thoroughly.
- If any damage is found on the packaging the goods must not be signed for and a note added 'Goods Damaged'.
- If the packaging looked good but the goods have been damaged the goods must not be signed for and a note added 'Goods Damaged'.
- If you are unsure about the condition of any of our products when they are delivered to your address you must not sign for them.
- Once the goods are signed for they become your responsibility and you are unfortunately unlikely to reclaim any costs or compensation from the courier company or RED Winches.
If you require a faster delivery service that takes 1-2 days we can use an alternative courier.
For this option please call the UK Office: +44 (0)1460 67744
Overseas / European / INTeRNATIONAL Orders
If you are placing an overseas European order for parts we will ship your goods via a dedicated courier normally DHL or TNT. This service will take normally 3-7 days depending on your location within Europe.
For International orders please call the office for accurate timings and services available.
VAT / TAX
How we tax you in the UK, EU and the rest of the world
In the UK all products sold and delivered to a UK address will have VAT added at the rate ruling at the time of purchase, currently 20%
All countries in the European Union (EU) will be charged VAT / TAX at the UK rate of 20% unless you provide a VAT number from your country.
If you are within the European Union (EU) and can provide a valid VAT / TAX number we will not apply any tax to your purchase.
Any countries outside of the UK and EU will not be charged any tax on the purchases. In ALL cases, customs and/or import taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Red Winches declares the exact quantity and value of all items shipped internationally.